Website Accessibility: Select the circular ReachDeck button (top right of page) to help you access our website information in different ways. This includes: text-to-speech and other options. Further tools including contrast and translation are also available by selecting the 'Show accessibility tools' tab at the bottom of your screen.
This area contains links to PDF file documents.
If you require any of these documents in an alternative format please contact: email@example.com
"We want to build a new integrated health and care system together using our collective capabilities for a healthier and happier population.”
This means working together to ensure that people start well, live well and age well.
Our ambition is to develop an integrated health and care system which:
- Improves the health and care outcomes of our local communities and support people of all ages to be in control of their own health.
- Builds health and care services around our local communities.
- is a great place to work and develop
- Provides safe and sustainable high quality services.
- Integrates how health and care organisations work together.
- We live within our means and spend resources wisely.
If you require any of the information in an alternative format
please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Our Strategy 2020-2024 – web version|
|Our Strategy 2020-2024 – two page version|
|Our Strategy 2020-2024 – 48 page printable|
|Our Strategy 2020-2024 – easy read version|
Our Strategy for North Cumbria Health and Care outlines our priorities for the next five years. The NHS Long Term Plan was published in January 2019 and we spent the Spring and Summer talking to our partners, staff, patients and community about what they felt was important.
We identified seven areas we felt were at the heart of the improvements we want to make to our services, and to the health outcomes of our population.
Various versions of the strategy are available to download from the drop down box above.
Our 3 Strategic Aims:
- We will improve the health and care outcomes of our local communities and support people of all ages to be in control of their own health
- We will build health and care services around our local communities
- We will provide safe and sustainable high quality services.
To help us achieve this we will focus on key areas
Our Strategic Enablers:
A) We will be a great place to work and develop
B) We will integrate how health and care and other organisations work together
C) We will live within our means and spend resources wisely
We listened to what you said, and added another based on feedback about making the best use of digital technologies
D) Deliver digitally enabled care